March 10, 2009

Slacker

So for the last month or so I've been dealing with what everyone thinks is depression.
Whether or not it was or wasn't I'm not getting treated for it.
In saying that, I have not been doing work for the last month in school. I've been showing up for my attendance and even that is a bit of an issue,because if I miss one or two more day's I fail. Another issue is that I've been thinking of dropping out, so waking up and coming to school was a challenge in itself.

But I feel as if all that's changed for the moment. I'm back to doing work in my classes, and I'm backing to considering sticking it out.

With all of that said I came to realize that my Foundation Questions were lacking. And after doing some research on my topic I think I've come up with a better list of Foundation Questions.


How and why was the Ronald McDonald House started?
How many Houses are there, in the United States and world wide?
Are the Ronald McDonald House and the Ronald McDonald Corporation related in any way?
What are the sources of funding behind the Ronald McDonald House?
How many people does the local Ronald McDonald house hold?
What are the meal policies on the food for the house?
Are there other activities the school can get involved in with the Ronald McDonald House?
How often can the school go over to the house?
How many people are allowed at the house at one time?
What food will be made, and how?
Where are the food recipes coming from?
Will the dishes have a focus, such as vegetarian or meat?
Are the dishes creatable?


Now, to get started on finding information out about them. Even though I have found information on half of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive